Group Discussion: How Did You Find Ananda?
November 4th, 2011
How did you come on to the spiritual path, and find Ananda? Was it by reading Autobiography of a Yogi? Was there a single event, or many long years of searching?
A favorite pastime at Ananda is listening to these stories, as they are always inspiring, and often quite fascinating.
Please share your own story in the comments, and enjoy those of others.
Posts from Ananda Sangha Worldwide
- What Is Your Favorite Thing About Ananda?
- Tips for Staying Young at Heart
- Group Discussion: Let It Go
- Group Discussion: Who Are You Most Grateful For?
- A Divine Friend
- Group Discussion: How Did You Find Ananda?
- Group Discussion: How Do You Practice God’s Presence?
- Happy Birthday, Swamiji!
- I Give Thanks For…