Group Discussion: Let It Go
July 20th, 2014
Every evening before going to sleep, mentally build a bonfire to destroy some aspects of your life you have created around your ego.
Self-definitions and attachments are some of our main obstacles on the spiritual path. What would you like to let go of — or what are you letting go of right now?
Please share your thoughts and inspiration in the comments.
Posts from Ananda Sangha Worldwide
- What Is Your Favorite Thing About Ananda?
- Tips for Staying Young at Heart
- Group Discussion: Let It Go
- Group Discussion: Who Are You Most Grateful For?
- A Divine Friend
- Group Discussion: How Did You Find Ananda?
- Group Discussion: How Do You Practice God’s Presence?
- Happy Birthday, Swamiji!
- I Give Thanks For…