Posts from Koral Ilgun
- Yoga for Cyclists
- When You Have Eliminated the Impossible
- Ananda’s Distance Education Initiative
- The Magic of Christmas Meditation
- Ananda’s 40th/60th Anniversary Bicycle Ride – Great Success
- Ananda’s 40th/60th Anniversary Bicycle Ride
- Beauty of Spring at Crystal Hermitage Gardens
- Yoga Study for Multiple Sclerosis
- Ananda Bell DSL
- The Yoga of Bicycling
- Ananda Fire First Response Team
- Century with Gurubais
- Countdown to “Revelations of Christ” Book Launch
- Ananda Seattle Meditation Temple Dedication
- Happy Birthday Swamiji
- Rajarsi Day – May 5, 2007
- Ananda Yoga Teacher Training – Just Do It
- Satsang on Bicycles
- A Village of Angels
- Christmas Eve at Ananda
- Getting Started
Satsang on Bicycles
March 5th, 2007
One of my favorite pastimes living in this rural community is to be able to go for bicycle rides that could easily be labeled as world-class. If you have visited Ananda Village you know what kind of natural beauty it is surrounded with. Sierra Foothills create some beautiful rolling hills and therefore beautiful (and hilly) roads for cycling.
I must add that, the beauty of these rides would not be complete without being able to ride with my gurubais (J.T. and Bob). This way even an ordinary bike ride transforms into a satsang on bicycles.
This year we decided to challenge and entertain ourselves by signing up for a couple of centuries (two for me, more for J.T. and Bob). I am looking forward to having more satsangs during these challenging rides as well as during our training rides. I will share with you on how we faired on the centuries.
If you are in the area and would like to join us for any length of ride, feel free to drop me an email.