Beauty of Spring at Crystal Hermitage Gardens
May 5th, 2008
After countless hours spent by the volunteers and staff of Crystal Hermitage, the gardens opened their doors to the public about a month ago. Nevada County’s local newspaper, The Union, featured a wonderful front-page article, titled “Spring glory over the Yuba”, talking about the beauty of the gardens and inviting the public to visit them. After all, I don’t think there are many gardens in the area with 6000 cheerful tulips.
Rather than talking about the beauty of these gardens, I will let you browse through the pictures that were taken recently. If you are in the area, it’s still not too late to visit the gardens and see especially, the tulips.
You can find out more about Crystal Hermitage here.
Photos courtesy of Suzanne Ilgun.
Posts from Koral Ilgun
- Yoga for Cyclists
- When You Have Eliminated the Impossible
- Ananda’s Distance Education Initiative
- The Magic of Christmas Meditation
- Ananda’s 40th/60th Anniversary Bicycle Ride – Great Success
- Ananda’s 40th/60th Anniversary Bicycle Ride
- Beauty of Spring at Crystal Hermitage Gardens
- Yoga Study for Multiple Sclerosis
- Ananda Bell DSL
- The Yoga of Bicycling
- Ananda Fire First Response Team
- Century with Gurubais
- Countdown to “Revelations of Christ” Book Launch
- Ananda Seattle Meditation Temple Dedication
- Happy Birthday Swamiji
- Rajarsi Day – May 5, 2007
- Ananda Yoga Teacher Training – Just Do It
- Satsang on Bicycles
- A Village of Angels
- Christmas Eve at Ananda
- Getting Started