Located around the world, Ananda’s centers act as places of learning, spiritual suppport, and fellowship. We have residential communities, temples, teaching centers, and meditation groups.
New! Search on a map!
Communities and Temples
Ananda communities are comprised of a residential complex for members, a nearby
temple, and often, a school and other Ananda-affiliated businesses.
They are led by Ananda ministers who live at the residential complex and offer regular classes and spiritual services at the temple.
Ananda communities and temples are wonderfully dynamic places for learning the full range
of Paramhansa Yogananda’s teachings, and their application in daily life.
Ananda teaching centers offer classes, services, workshops, and retreats based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda. The teaching centers are lead by certified Ananda teachers, and regularly visited by Ananda ministers.
Ananda meditation groups are places of spiritual support for like-minded souls.
Meditation groups hold regular meetings, typically in homes of members, to practice the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda. Comprised of three to 12 participants, some are larger and meet at public facilities.
How to Contact Groups Without a Website
Please write to email@example.com
for contact information.
Ananda Virtual Community
Spiritual Support, Inspiration, and Fellowship Wherever You Are
Sponsored by Online with Ananda, it uses cutting-edge web technology to bring guided yoga and meditation sessions, private classes, discussions, and much more, to your living room.
- Globe — Meditation Group
- Phoenix — Teaching Center
- Prescott — Meditation Group
- Tucson — Teaching Center
California — Northern
California — Southern
- Riverview (Tampa Bay) — Meditation Group
- Volcano — Meditation Group
- Brazil/Indianapolis — Meditation Group
- Evansville — Meditation Group
- Columbia — Meditation Group
- St. Louis — Meditation Group
- Concord — Meditation Group
- Exeter — Meditation Group
- Portsmouth — Meditation Group
- Kingston — Meditation Group
- New York City — Meditation Group
- Westchester — Meditation Group
- Ashland — Teaching Center
- Portland — Community, Temple, and Teaching Center
- Tillamook — Meditation Group
- Poconos — Meditation Group
- N. Augusta — Meditation Group
- Corpus Christi — Meditation Group
- Dallas — Teaching Center
- Seattle — Community, Temple, and Teaching Center
- Port Townsend — Meditation Group
- Yakima — Meditation Group
For complete list of Ananda Centers in Europe
, please contact Ananda Europa
or visit Ananda Europa website
For complete list of Ananda Centers in India and Asia
, please contact Ananda India
or visit Ananda India website
For Ananda Centers and Meditation Groups in Spanish
-speaking countries, please contact Ananda Español via email
or visit our Ananda Español
and Ananda Latinoamerica
- Calgary, AB
- Nelson, BC — Meditation Group
- Regina, SK — Meditation Group
- Monica – en el sur del país
- Zell i.W.
- Assisi — Community, Temple, Teaching Center, and Retreat
- Busto Arsizio
- La Spezia
- Monforte d’Alba (CN)
- Lazaro Cardenas, Michoacán
- Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
- Edo. México - Estado de México
- Nicolas Romero
- Naucalpan – Estado de México
- Guadalajara – Jalisco
- Den Haag
- Noorgouwe (Zeeland)
- S. Felix de Marinha (Granja)
- Nizhniy Novgorod