Finding God in Your Family
by Mary Kretzmann
Over the years, many friends and acquaintances have asked me to write down my ideas regarding children, especially in terms of helping them to open up to their own spiritual nature, but also in the more practical areas of life.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Task of Motherhood Is Holy
- Chapter 2: “One foot in front of the other…”
- Chapter 3: Spiritual Food
- Chapter 4: Hidden Blessings
- Chapter 5: City of the Mind
- Chapter 6: Prayer and Devotion
- Chapter 7: Rhythms and Weekly Satsangs
- Chapter 8: When Does the Soul Enter the Body?
- Chapter 9: Wonderful Things Kids Say and Do
- Chapter 10: Praying to Conceive a Spiritual Child