Meditation Doctor: Help with Meditation Problems
Have a hard time meditating? Too restless? Too sleepy? Not motivated? Can’t find the time?
If your answer is “yes,” or “some of the time,” don’t be discouraged. These are very common problems, faced by every meditator. Below are some of answers that may be of help.
Most people who practice meditation run into the same obstacles. Following are cures for common meditation ailments.
- Physical Discomfort While Sitting
- Lack of Concentration
- Impatience: I Expected Better Results!
- Daily Stress
- Physical and Emotional Tension
- Tension While Focusing at the Spiritual Eye
- Lack of Enthusiasm
- Cannot Find the Time to Meditate
- Feeling You Are Not a Good Meditator
- Spiritual Overconfidence: Thinking of Oneself (and One’s Abilities), Rather than God
- Protection from Negative Influences
- Feeling You Are Making Little or No Progress
Please visit our Ask Ananda’s Experts free online forum: post your question, and a long-time Ananda minister will answer it.