Yantras, a type of spiritual design, could be what crop circles are — this is the thought with which Swami Kriyananda starts a fascinating discussion of life on other planets, reincarnation, and where we go after we die.
- How do you think crop circles are created?
- That response pre-supposed life on other planets, then?
- (Implied) When the population on Earth increases, where do those souls come from? They couldn’t all be reincarnating.
- Do you think that reincarnation could be that people are reincarnating on different planets, and come to a specific planet when they need to learn certain lessons?
- How do we understand the qualities of tamas, rajas, and sattwa (as described in the Indian scriptures) in our own lives?
- God didn’t make it easy for us, did he?
- If reincarnation is true, why don’t we remember our past lives?
- Is that where the Greek myth of the river Lethe comes from, where you go across the river and forget who you were?
- So the purpose of reincarnation is to learn, like a school?
- If children remember their past lives, does that mean they are more spiritual?
- If someone is reborn that quickly, is that a choice of their soul, or ego, or… ?
- What happens to people between lives?