You can’t change karma that was created in the past, but you can change how that karma affects you.
- You were discussing karma earlier; could you explain family karma, group karma?
- Is there any way to alleviate group karma?
- How could Germany offset their karma from World War II?
- In turbulent times of atomic warfare, the only truly reliable bomb shelter is within?
- On a smaller scale, when we’re trying to go in a direction that’s different from our family karma, for example, how can we make our own way?
- Do animals have karma?
- Freedom from karma means what? What would it mean in the case of a master like Yogananda?
- Can a non-enlightened person take on the karma of others?
- Are karma and magnetism related?