Guidance and Intuition
April 25, 2013
How can one know what is right to do, when faced with a difficult decision?
To get an intuitive answer to a question, as Swami Kriyananda explains, offer it up at your spiritual eye, the point between the eyebrows.
He shares about what intuition is and how we can strengthen it, for example, by being calm — as he was, even in a dream where he was burned at the stake.
- For people who are trying to make a decision in their lives, how do they get correct guidance as to what course of action they should take?
- How can one know if guidance comes from intuition?
- If you’re trying to accomplish something, is it helpful to visualize the result?
- What is the feeling of intuition like?
- How can one achieve the state of calmness?