“I’ve never tried to teach people. I’ve tried to share what I know.” Swami Kriyananda talks about developing self-confidence in lecturing (and in everything), and offers many pointers on sharing truths with an audience.
- How can one develop sweetness in oneself?
- How do you develop self-confidence?
- For people who are trying to develop that kind of centereness where you’re not nervous in anything that you have to do, you’re not wanting anything, you’re only thinking of giving; how can they achieve that?
- Why would your Guru have asked you to lecture?
- Did you find it difficult in the beginning to lecture?
- How do you experience God talking through you?
- Can you feel people’s thoughts when you’re speaking to them?
- Do you have to adjust your talk, then, to the level of your audience?