How to Prepare for Hard Times
June 8, 2012
Attitudes that bring success, and how to face hard times — Swami Kriyananda shares practical tips for the material and spiritual aspects of our lives.
- So much has changed in 100 years. We have electricity, we have computers, we have Internet and cell phones, so many things. And yet the world seems to be getting crazier and crazier. Where are we headed?
- How would you suggest that people approach the coming disaster that you are talking about?
- I’ve heard about communities, mostly in America, but most of what I hear about is fanaticism. Is that what you are talking about?
- In contemplating future hard times, it’s easy to becomes panicky and frightened. Do you have any advice for people?
- Indifference isn’t apathy—or is it?
- When you talk about acceptance, it seems like you mean something active, not passive.