February 18, 2013
Integrity is “supremely important,” says Swami Kriyananda. It means to be true to yourself, and to be true in your statements, but in a helpful way. “Truth is always beneficial.”
- What is integrity, and how important is it?
- What if you are supposed to give something to someone, but your suppliers let you down?
- Is there a power that comes from always speaking the truth?
- If I’m obliged to fight in a war, I may be called upon to kill someone to help defend my country. Is that still OK?
- What other habits, like being truthful, would help us?