Life After Death
February 18, 2013
Swami Kriyananda talks about life after death, how to contact the dead, and — as in many of the talks in this series — how we attain complete freedom in God.
- Is there life after death?
- Most people don’t remember being aware after death, or in between lives — how can we know that such a thing exists?
- Why is this reality hidden from us?
- When a loved one dies, we naturally feel a lot of grief. Is there a way to contact people who have passed away?
- You mentioned having a dream about your cousin that was a “true dream” — how can you differentiate between that type of dream and the normal kind?
- What does the term maya mean?