- About Ananda Sangha
- Kriya Yoga
- Free Inspiration
- Young Adults
- Healing Prayers
- Tools for Spiritual Living
- Online Community
- Support Ananda
- Buy Books, Music, More
- Classes and Retreats
Listening to Uplifting Music Part 2
September 30, 2012
Listening to rock music is harmful because it emphasizes the ego and lowers your vibration. In order to raise it, listen to soothing music, such as Bach and Mozart. Questions include:
- Can you elaborate on the detrimental effect of rock music?
- What is good music to listen to?
- If you could pick a melody from your music that best expresses upliftment, what would it be?
- When melodies come to you, do they come fully formed, and do you hear harmonies as well?
- What music inspired you before you began writing music?
© Ananda Sangha Worldwide 2013