June 8, 2012
Questions of whether or not we have free will and whether our lives are pre-destined have for centuries kept philosophers awake at night. What is the truth? Swami Kriyananda shares it as it was presented by his guru, Paramhansa Yogananda.
- A lot of people wonder what their purpose in life is. How does one discover his destiny?
- You mentioned reincarnation. Does one have to believe in reincarnation?
- What is the point of it all?
- Was meeting Yogananda, your Guru, pre-determined?
- How much free will do we have?
- What is the role of belief?