The Importance of Seeing God as the Doer
Ananda Village, March 20, 2013
One key way to overcome the ego, Kriyananda explains, is to practice the presence of God — to see Him doing everything, both good and bad, through you.
- You talked about the ways of getting rid of the ego as being willpower, self-offering… are there other ways?
- How about in daily, moment-to-moment life, to become more free?
- On the spiritual path, people need to take responsibility for what comes to them — how do you reconcile this with the practice of seeing God as the Doer?
- It’s not that we ignore evil necessarily, it’s just that we don’t concentrate on it?
- You mentioned the practice of keeping your attention at the point between the eyebrows — is that good to do all of the time?