July 15, 2012
- What is the limit of acceptance? There must be situations where acceptance isn’t appropriate — Yogananda said, for example, “Don’t be a doormat.”
- It seems that surrender in a spiritual sense is more of a self-offering with will behind it.
- How much free will do we have?
- How do you discriminate, to tell whether you are going away from God or towards him?
- Can you apply this criteria towards judging your own spiritual progress?
- Is the best attitude to just keep going?
- Yogananda emphasized the training of the will — could you tell us what we could do to make the will stronger?
- Did you have to work at developing your will?
- What do you think about eating meat vs. being a vegetarian?