The Importance of a True Guru
June 8, 2012
- In another interview you spoke of creating communities. What lead you to the creation of these communities?
- You spoke a of discipleship, and I think for many people that concept is a foreign one, or at least an unfamiliar one.
- Some people think that discipleship implies a certain mindlessness. Is that true?
- When we read of gurus who seem to flaunt tradition or who seem crazy, of which there have been many in the 20th century, are they not true gurus?
- It seems quite a privilege and blessing to have a guru — how do you go a out finding a guru?
- What can we do to prepare ourselves?