What Is Courage?
February 18, 2013
We have to stop justifying our wrong actions, Swami Kriyananda says. Courage is the willingness to accept whatever comes, because the results, the benefits, are worth the difficulty.
- How can we accept where we are and grow at the same time?
- What is courage?
- Courage must be rooted in faith, then. Otherwise, how would you know to continue on?
- Does discouragement relate to courage?
- How can one not be discouraged in, say, a situation like a concentration camp?
- Was Yogananda ever discouraged?
- Were people in America ready to hear what he had to share?
- Did he run into prejudice because of his dark complexion?