Lesson 14 of 14
In Progress

You’ve Finished the Course—Here’s What You Can Do Next

Nabha Cosley October 7, 2020

Thank you for completing this course. We’d like to invite you to take the next step on your spiritual journey: our Ananda Course in Meditation class, step one on the Path of Kriya Yoga.

From the beginning of this course, you will learn a simple yet effective technique of meditation, Hong-Sau, that was taught by Yogananda. You will also learn how to establish and maintain a sustainable meditation practice, and how to have deeper, calmer meditations.

In addition, you will learn Yogananda’s Energization Exercises, a unique set of exercises that will give you better health, more energy, and an ability to direct energy not only physically, but also in meditation. Step One also gives the basic philosophy behind the practice of meditation.

Ananda is known for its expertise in meditation, and for almost 50 years has trained teachers in techniques grounded in the highest yogic practices of India as taught by Yogananda.

Learn More

Student Testimonial:

“No matter where we are in the world, we are all going to the same great light of God with the help of a Master.  I signed up for this course to learn Kriya, but realized it’s so much more than a technique, it’s a way of life.  The depth and good habits built here will stay with me for the rest of this incarnation. I wish you all a wonderful journey on your way to God.  If our paths cross at some point, I will be much blessed to meet you :)”   – J. W., Wisconsin