Update from Ashleigh on Baby Faith
“Today she is three weeks old! And three days breathing on her own! Growing happy baby, oh and over 5 lbs now! ——There is word yet on getting discharged— she needs to learn to eat on her own. Once she can do this I believe discharge date will be part of the discussion. They say this is the hardest part as it can take some time. Hopefully, with her, she will get it quickly!
Daily Zoom Prayer Links
The daily prayer groups on zoom continue to be a deep source of inspiration for those who attend. One woman told me that her daily meditations are now deeper and calmer since she has been coming to the prayer sessions. I have heard others mention this in the past regarding healing prayers – that it spills over and helps their time in meditation, as well. Join us if you can.
For our international members:
Here is a helpful link for calculating your time zone with the Pacific time zone – https://www.worldtimeserver.com/time-zones/pt/
- Friday – Evening Prayers for the Planet – 8:00 PM Pacific Time – Free Registration: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcvdeCuqTwsHdTYTJ4gA1lEPpPzcFjPLBmy
- Saturday Morning Prayers – 8:30-9 AM Pacific Time –Invitation link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88609910203
- Sunday Morning Prayers– 8:30-9 AM Pacific Time –
- Monday Evening Prayers for the Planet– 8:00 PM Pacific Time –
- NEW LINK: Tuesday Evening Prayers – 5-6 PM Pacific Time https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81442347552
- Wednesday Noon Prayers – Noon to 1 PM (Pacific time)
- Thursday Healing Prayers – 8:30-9 AM Pacific Time – Prayers for the planet
- The inspiration for the Prayers for Dharma in all Nations, which I lead in the daily prayers, is described in my earlier blog: Daily Healing Prayers for the Planet
Blessings to all,
“What is the Best Way to Pray?” – Swami Kriyananda – October 27, 2002 – Ananda Palo Alto