Guided Meditations and Techniques for iOS and Android
Based on the Teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda
Start a new practice or inspire your current one
- Learn techniques, ancient and new
- Inspire your practice with guided meditations
- Use a timer to help you focus
- Create custom meditations and add chants, periods of silence, affirmations, and more
- Set reminders to strengthen your daily routine
- Save bandwidth by downloading meditations for offline viewing
Well-designed and offers flexible meditation practices. I can see that it will come handy during drier times or while traveling, helping me to stay structured and focused.Mireille, San Diego, USA
I am loving the build your own meditation option!Angela, Seattle, USA
Learn New Techniques and Experience Inner Peace
A variety of guided experiences, including:
- Lessons in meditation from long-time meditation instructors
- Meditations led by teachers at the Ananda School of Yoga and Meditation
- Pranayama lessons and techniques taught by Nayaswami Gyandev, a co-founder of the Yoga Alliance
- Visualizations and guided meditations from Swami Kriyananda, a direct disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda
Guided meditations include focuses on:
- Inner balance
- Peace and joy
- Awakening the chakras
- Expanding your consciousness
Love what you have done. The individual meditation has so many options.Chandi, OR, USA
News and Recent Versions
Android 1.39 and iOS 1.17 released:
- Fixed: New cards notification number badge is now persistent until user visits section
- Fixed: App crashes (1 iOS, 3 Android)
iOS version 1.16 and Android version 1.38 are now released, with fixes and features requested by app users:
- Mark your favorite meditations and view them in new Favorites section
- Added unique images for the cards in the custom meditation creation’s track selection page
- Fixed: 7 app crashes (iOS)
- Fixed: 3 app crashes (Android)
Having problems with the app, or have ideas or other feedback? We’d love to know.
Ananda has been teaching meditation for nearly 50 years.
Would you like to learn from a book, take an online class, or go on a meditation retreat?
We also have hundreds of free articles online.
Visit our meditation section.
Need Personal Guidance?
Visit Your Spiritual Questions Answered to see other people’s questions and ask your own.