Vegetarian Cooking for Health and Vitality is an online course offered in partnership with the Expanding Light Retreat at Ananda Village. The Expanding Light Retreat has a long tradition of cooking healthy, fresh, low fat, and highly nutritious meals for our guests for over 40 years. Nayaswami Diksha, along with guest cooks such as Nayaswamis Devi and Maria, Jake Fuentes, Koral Ilgun and many others offer a complete Vegetarian Cooking Program.
Cooking Basics (47 videos, articles, and recipes)
- Cooking Grains gluten and gluten free
- Cooking Beans, Peas, and Lentils
- Cooking Vegetables
- Cooking Tofu and Tempeh
- Cooking with Nuts and Seeds
- Simple Flavorings, Sauces, and Dressings
- Use of Knives in Cutting Vegetables
Four Seasons Meals & Specials (8 meals plus 3 or more specials per season – with video, articles, and recipes)
- Fall Meals (includes Thanksgiving and Christmas Menus, and Healthy Teas)
- Winter Meals (includes Indian Menu, Yeasted and Quick Breads, Indian Samosas, and Indian Carrot Desert)
- Spring Meals (includes Easter Menu, Gluten-free Desserts, Turkish Baklava, Sprouts, and Pizza )
- Summer Meals (includes 4th of July Menu, Smoothies, Drinks, and Summer Salads)
Simple easy to follow recipes. Perfect for me, someone who has not cooked vegetarian meals. I also appreciate the reminder I am cooking with energy too.
Love and Joy,