Please enjoy these free resources to enhance your family’s spiritual life.
By Paramhansa Yogananda:
By Swami Kriyananda
- Spiritualizing Family Life
- Education for Life
- Life’s Little Secrets
- Superconscious Living Exercises – with children
By Other Ananda Teachers
- How to Build Fulfilling Relationships, by Nayaswami Jyotish & Nayaswami Devi
- Supporting Your Child’s Inner Life, by Narani (Toby) Moorhouse
- Calm and Compassionate Children: A Handbook, by Susan Usha Dermond
- “Ananda Experts” answer questions about family
- Education & Parenting Books from Crystal Clarity
- Family Summer Camps around the world
By Mary Kretzmann
Healing Prayer Director, and Ananda devotee mother of three grown children:
- Finding God in Your Family (free book)
- When Does the Soul Enter the Body?
- Praying to Conceive a Spiritual Child
- Healing Prayers with Children
- 5-day “Advent” for Yogananda’s Birthday – January 1-5
Stories for Children of All Ages
- What is God? by Prasanna Hankins
- The Three Hermits, by Leo Tolstoy
- St Patrick and the Chieftain, by Lorna Knox
- Saint Valentine, By Timothy Kretzmann
- Stories of Christ for the Season of Easter, by Timothy and Mary Kretzmann
VIDEOS: Spiritual Stories
- Christmas Story, by Tim Kretzmann
- Palm Sunday Story, by Tim Kretzmann
- Easter Story, by Tim Kretzmann
- Jewel in the Lotus, a play by Swami Kriyananda
- Easter Message from Swami Kriyananda
- Easter and Christmas stories, by Tim Schauntz
Three Visitors, by Nayaswami Jyotish (with music)
Happy Days and Peaceful Nights
- I Came from Joy! Music to Make Your Heart Sing! by Swami Kriyananda (J. Donald Walters)
- AUM: Mantra of Eternity, by Swami Kriyananda – Many Ananda mothers have used this CD, softly played, to give their children restful and peaceful sleep.
This movie highlights many of the wonderful things happening through Ananda around the world, including the focus of this page: education and family. Ananda’s Living Wisdom Schools are prominently featured in the film, and Mary Kretzmann and her grown children speak of the power of growing up in a spiritually enriching home and community.
Finding Happiness: While visiting a spiritual community in northern California called Ananda (meaning “Joy”) an investigative journalist armed with a fair amount of skepticism and a dash of curiosity discovers that the key to finding happiness comes from within and that when you change, everything changes.
“A treasure — very inspiring and so relevant.”
–Christiane Northrup, M.D.
Ob/Gyn physician, author of the New York Times bestsellers
Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause