Experience the Beauty of the Gardens
EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF THE GARDENS
19,000 Tulips To Bloom This Year!
Every year a group of Ananda volunteers plant over 19,000 tulip bulbs, forget-me-nots, and other flowers, creating a magnificent display —tiers of tulips inter-planted with alyssum and pansies—overlooking the Yuba River canyon. Flowering cherry trees, dogwoods, and peonies in bloom add to the gala’s natural beauty.
Now, we’ve added retreats allowing you to stay for a few days and experience more of the deep healing powers of nature.
It’s an incredible experience you can’t miss.
Stay with us, and bask in the peaceful vibrations
A Magical Tulip Experience
Apr 14 - 16
Apr 21 - 23
Inspiring program with experienced hosts and long-time gardeners: experiential nature activities and introspective exercises, discussions, a delicious vegetarian dinner at the elegant Crystal Hermitage, and you will return home with a new lease on life.
Come and stay with us any day of the month during the season
Personal Retreat PLUS
Springtime at Ananda is the perfect time to unplug from busy-ness and recharge your inner life. During the month of April, experience the magic of a Personal Retreat.
Enjoy our usual offerings plus:
- Free entrance ticket to Springtime at Ananda, at the Crystal Hermitage
- If staying 3 nights or more, a season pass to Springtime at Ananda
- 10% discount at the Shrine of the Masters boutique
- Your choice of a free Crystal Hermitage book:
-The Spirit of Gardening –by Nancy Mair, Crystal Hermitage Master Gardener
-Space, Light, and Harmony –by Swami Kriyananda, Ananda’s founder
Karma Yoga Ashram
This program provides a supportive environment to help you widen your horizons, find unexpected answers to life’s challenges, and discover spiritual qualities within yourself that you didn’t know existed. Stay for 2 weeks to 3 months.
- Free Seasonal Pass to Springtime at Ananda during the month of April.
- Twice daily sadhanas (Energization Exercises, Yoga Postures, Meditation)
- Yoga philosophy classes
- Find joy through serving others (10-11 shifts per week)
- Experience spiritual living at Ananda Village and connect with community members.
Enjoy a delicious vegetarian meal at our Retreat Center. Vegan and GF options are available.
9:00 - 5:00 pm
Get a one-time ticket to come visit the gardens!
Learn meditation techniques to help you stay centered and live a happy life. As taught by Paramhansa Yogananda
Yoga Class + Dinner
Experience a full Ananda Yoga Sadhana (Energization Exercises + Asanas + Meditation), followed by a delicious vegetarian dinner.