Extreme tension and stress can cause anxiety. When one does not have time to relax, the mind can become negative. You can start by checking the basics needs of a balanced life. Look at the daily routine of your life:
- Do you have a restful good night sleep, of 6-8 hours each night?
- Are you eating a good healthy diet, at regular times each day?
- Are you over worked, and constantly stressed out?
- Do you have time to pray and meditate every day?
- Do you have support from family or friends?
- Do you have time to relax at least once a week, to enjoy nature, family and friends?
Start by slowing down, take time to rest, to breath deeply, to pray, to talk to a loving trusted friend, take care of your body, mind and spirit, and see if your energy starts to improve. If none of these work, you might need to seek professional help.