Episode 26: Learn to Stand Firm in Your Own Center
Mental illness, depression, how to be happy, and the evolution of the soul through many lives as animal and humans.
- It seems that mental illness in this age is in the ascent. Many people suffer from depression, melancholy, or other things like it — such as anger and other kinds of emotional disruption. Do you have any advice for what people can do to alleviate that?
- Mental illness seems to come when one tries to escape reality.
- You can become happy at will?
- What can we learn from our past incarnations when we finally do remember them?
- It sounds like pain is one of the primary ways that people evolve?