Living the Yoga Sutras — Practical Steps to Higher Awareness
July 26, 2021
Experience the very essence of Yoga with Ananda’s unique approach to the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. Under the expert guidance of two of Ananda’s senior teachers, Nayaswami Gyandev and Nayaswami Diksha, you’ll go beyond philosophy to understand more deeply how to access the higher realms of consciousness—and begin to do it, both in meditation and in everyday life. In this highly interactive course (it’s not a sit-and-absorb-information course), Paramhansa Yogananda’s action-oriented teachings will give you the practical tools to get there.
This course is an empowering blend of step-by-step methods, deep insights, clear direction, and support from both faculty and classmates:
• Enjoy live webinars with presentation, discussion, and Q&A. They will be recorded for you in case you cannot participate.
• Do coursework at times that work for you as you follow the week-by-week flow of the course.
• Participate in online (not live) discussion forums to take your understanding deeper
• Dive into a wide variety of guided practices to bring to life Patanjali’s teachings through Paramhansa Yogananda’s powerful meditative techniques.
• Deepen your understanding journaling exercises.
• And much more Ananda School of Yoga & Meditation — ASYM offers teacher certification training in Ananda Meditation® (online), Ananda Yoga® (online and in person), and Ananda Yoga® Therapy (online and in person), all in the renowned spiritual tradition of Paramhansa Yogananda, author of “Autobiography of a Yogi”. In-person trainings take place at The Expanding Light Retreat in Northern California (https://www.expandinglight.org/).