Thank you for joining us for World Brotherhood Day, an event dedicated to the remembrance that we are one human family, united in Divine love.
Sunday, December 12 from 4:00–5:30 pm PST for a live broadcast with Nayaswami Jyotish and Nayaswami Devi
Following the live broadcast, join your Ananda family from around the world for satsang. We will first come together in a large group meeting on Zoom for an inspirational sing-a-long with Bhagavati and Ramesha.
FOLLOW THESE EASY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Click on this link to open zoom meeting
- Click Open zoom.us on the dialog shown by your browser
- If you don’t see a dialog, click Launch Meeting below
- Make sure that your video and microphone are both on
- Have fun connecting with your fellow gurubahis :)
- If you need tech support email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you
If at anytime you get disconnect from the zoom meeting, you can rejoin by clicking this link.