How to Meditate Webinar
Connect with Your Higher Self
“Meditation is absorption in the thought of God or one of His eight aspects.”—Paramhansa Yogananda
Learn how to meditate for the first time, or if you already meditate, learn how to meditate with more concentration and upliftment. Nayaswami Jyotish will share a simple yet effective technique of meditation. The step-by-step techniques offered will give you the tools to find your own inner strength, helping you establish a way of living that brings inner peace, health, energy, and happiness throughout your life.
Donations gratefully accepted.
See link to donate bottom of page.
This recorded webinar gives you an introduction to the 9-week online course: Lessons in Meditation
In this webinar, you will learn:
- An effective technique to help you concentrate
- How to sit comfortably so your body is not an obstacle to inner peace
- How to begin a daily practice of meditation
- Ways to experience the benefits of meditation throughout your day
- How to keep your meditation practice fulfilling so that you want to continue
Nayaswami Jyotish, along with his wife Nayaswami Devi, is the Spiritual Director of Ananda Worldwide. Jyotish is author of several books including the best-selling book How to Meditate and Lessons in Meditation, which is the textbook for our online course, Lessons in Meditation. He is a disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda and has over 40 years of meditation experience.
Donations are greatly appreciated and help make these broadcasts possible.