Ananda Church of Self Realization of Nevada County (Ananda Sangha Worldwide) considers the confidentiality of member information of utmost importance. At this time, we want you to know how we protect the personal information we obtain from you in the course of providing you with products and services.
What This Policy Covers
- This policy covers how Ananda treats personal information it collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and birth date.
- This policy does not apply to separate Ananda organizations worldwide. These include for example, churches, schools and communities, in Palo Alto, Portland, Sacramento, Seattle, Los Angeles, Assisi Italy, and India. At this time there are two other organizations associated with our work, the Janaka Foundation, and Ananda College of Living Wisdom, both located in Nevada City.
Information Collection and Use
- Most, if not all, the personal information that we have about you comes directly from you. This information includes things like your name and address, birth date, e-mail address, phone number, etc.
- We also keep and maintain records of your transactions and interests in various Ananda entities such as Crystal Clarity, The Expanding Light, Online with Ananda classes, Ananda Meditation Retreat, and Treasures Along the Path.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- It is our policy not to disclose any personal or financial information to non-affiliates who might use this information to contact you about their own products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services or products to you, or in order to do their jobs.
- We educate our employees to protect your personal information.
- Ananda Church of Self-Realization of Nevada County maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and regulations to protect your personal information.
- Ananda may update this policy at any time in the future. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending you a notice.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: Ananda Church of Self-Realization of Nevada County, attn: Surana Van Alstine, 14618 Tyler Foote Road, Ste. 146, Nevada City, CA 95959, 530-478-7538, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not agree with the above policy, and would prefer that these organizations not have access to your personal information, please contact us at the address or phone above.
Updated: August 26, 2015