Who Are Jyotish and Devi?
Nayaswami Jyotish and Nayaswami Devi are dynamic emissaries of Paramhansa Yogananda, and Global Peace Ambassadors.
As Spiritual Directors of Ananda, and living examples of spiritual values in action, Jyotish and Devi travel the world, sharing Yogananda’s teachings, and blessing people with the practical and heart-opening path of Kriya Yoga.
Swami Kriyananda, Ananda’s founder, designated Jyotish as his spiritual successor.
Northern-European Retreat in Holland
Friday, September 15 – Sunday, September 17, 2023
Nayaswami Jyotish & Nayaswami Devi in India 2023
- Sept. 20 – 12 : Meetings in Delhi
- Oct. 7 : Our Guru’s Legacy Day (Online)
- Oct. 13 – 19 : Abbott Mount
- Oct. 20 – 22 : Programs in Delhi
- Oct. 29 : Programs in Gurgaon
- Nov. 1 – 17 : Travel to & Programs in Pune
- Nov. 17 – 19 : Programs in Chennai
- Nov 20 – 23 : Gita Project Meeting in Delhi
- Nov. 24 – 30 : Programs in Mumbai
- Nov. 30 : Flight to USA
Follow the authors as they share the wisdom they have gained through over fifty years on the spiritual path.
Take the journey of the heart: answering the call of true, unconditional love.
This clear and concise guidebook contains everything you need to start a meditation practice.
Learn how to live in joy in this second book in the Touch of Light series
Short, practical articles on spiritual living, from the inspiring blog by the same title.
The complete story of the life of Swami Kriyananda: from his search for meaning to his training under Paramhansa Yogananda.