One of the Most Inspiring Events of the Year
Event Theme: Embrace Your Dharma, Your Path to Liberation
Join us for a transformative experience at one of our most inspirational highlights of the year: Inner Renewal Retreat.
We invite everyone from all corners of the world to attend this powerful event led by Ananda’s Spiritual Directors Nayaswami Jyotish and Nayaswami Devi.
Inner Renewal Retreat
This is not just a retreat; it’s an opportunity to charge your spirit, to gain clear direction and focus. Join Inner Renewal Retreat and make Yogananda’s teachings your own.
Dharma (cosmic law) aims at the happiness of all creatures.Paramhansa Yogananda
Inner Renewal Retreat: An Immersive Experience
Classes by Ananda's Spiritual Directors
Nayaswami Jyotish and Nayaswami Devi speak from over 50 years of personal experience in living Paramhansa Yogananda’s teachings. Their classes are known for their depth, practicality, and humor.
Four Days of Spiritual Rejuvenation
Find answers to your deep spiritual questions and needs. Be inspired to discard limiting habits and manifest your goals. Feel blessed by a tangible divine presence.
Feel your Heart Open
Nourish your soul with inspirational classes, daily sadhanas, devotional kirtan, and interaction with truth seekers from around the world.
This Year: Free Online Participation !
This year’s Inner Renewal Retreat is free when you participate online.
- Join daily online meditations (morning and noon) with people from all around the world
- Inspirational talks by Nayaswami Jyotish and Nayaswami Devi and other Ananda speakers
- Devotional kirtan
- Superconscious Attunement Ceremony
- Interactive Question & Answer session with Nayaswami Jyotish and Nayaswami Devi
- Lifetime access to all the recordings
- Online program: Monday, Feb 19 – Thursday, Feb 22
- Online Schedule
- Ananda Yoga™ sadhanas and evening meditations
- Classes on various aspects of Yogananda’s teachings
- Delicious vegetarian food, with 3 meals every day
- Tours of Crystal Hermitage and Ananda Meditation Retreat
- Meditations in Ananda temples and Swami Kriyananda’s Moksha Mandir
- Seva yoga opportunities, hiking, and walking trails
- In person: Sunday Feb 18 – Thursday Feb 22
- In-Person Schedule
For KRIYABANS and those eligible for Kriya initiation
Directly following the Inner Renewal Retreat will be our Annual Kriyaban Retreat, also led by Nayaswami Jyotish and Nayaswami Devi, making both retreats into a full week of upliftment and joy! Sign up for both! See this page for information on the Kriyaban Retreat. For online access to the Kriyaban Retreat, enroll in Deepening Your Kriya Practice.