“I am ever with those who practice Kriya,” he [Lahiri Mahasaya] said consolingly to chelas who could not remain near him. “I will guide you to the Cosmic Home through your enlarging perceptions.” — Autobiography of a Yogi
Kriya is a way of life, not only a technique. This course provides step-by-step video instruction that will help deepen and strengthen your practice regardless of whether you are new to Kriya or a long-term practitioner.
Who Is This Course For?
For both new and long-term Ananda Sangha Kriyabans:
- New Ananda Sangha Kriyabans to gain support in establishing your new practice.
- Long term Ananda Sangha Kriyabans seeking to re-inspire, refine, and deepen their Kriya practice.
*Enrollment upon confirmation of Kriya Initiation through Ananda Sangha.
Tuition: $108* Lifetime Enrollment
*Please do not let finances be a barrier to joining this course. We have many options and can work with you in whatever way is needed, so you can enroll without financial concern.
- Concise, step-by-step videos on all aspects of Kriya Yoga with Ananda’s most experienced teachers.
- Kriya Yoga Technique Q&A Booklet (pdf).
- Guided Kriya Initiation with Swami Kriyananda (mp3).
- Interactive forum.
- Live Guided Kriya Meditations and Satsangs — First Monday of every month from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm Pacific Time.
- Optional written exercises.
- Personal support (via email, telephone, or live chat).