A Roadmap to Your Inner Awakening
The chakras, the energy-distribution centers in our spines and brains, hold the keys to physical and emotional health. They also clearly describe the stages we all follow along our path to spiritual enlightenment.
In this course, you will become more actively aware of the chakras, their meaning and function, and will understand exactly where they are within you and what they do to make you who you are. But what is even more important, you will begin to experience the reality of chakras rather than just reading or hearing about them.
This is the only online, interactive course designed to give you an inspiring and in-depth understanding of the chakras and the astral body based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda and Swami Kriyananda.
A must for anyone seriously seeking advancement in the spiritual path. 5 stars.Gautiss, course review
A Guide to Your Astral Anatomy
A proper understanding of the chakras and of the laws that govern their working can be a powerful tool on your journey to self-transformation. This experiential course will give you insights on the following topics and more:
- How to locate and how to purify your chakras
- What are the characteristics and qualities of the various chakras, including their true colors
- How to increase the flow of life-force in your astral body
- How to use visualization, affirmation, color and sound, music, breathing, and hatha yoga to attune more deeply to the astral energies and the chakras
- How to use your core energies for healing of body and mind
- What is the relationship between your karma and your chakras
- How to work with the chakras as a unified and connected system
This course has been instrumental in increasing my knowledge of the chakras and helping me incorporate this knowledge in my daily practiceJeanne L., course review
A Step Forward into Personal Transformation
- Eight structured lessons, each with written material from Chakras for Starters by Savitri Simpson, audio recordings, pre-recorded video with Savitri, and a quiz to test your understanding
- Charts to help you remember the chakra colors, locations, names, and more
- Curated material from the writings of Paramhansa Yogananda and Swami Kriyananda
- Personal support and feedback from the instructor through email, quiz feedback and forum interaction
- A 30-minute 1-1 zoom call with the course instructor for questions and counseling
- Lifetime access to all material
Sign Up Today
Same offerings as Regular Price, plus an opportunity to support Ananda’s work.
Meet Your Instructors
Savitri Simpson is the creator of this course and author of it’s textbook Chakras for Starters. A resident of Ananda since 1975, Savitri is a Minister, Counselor, Raja Yoga Teacher, and former co-director of the Ananda Meditation Teacher Training and Ananda Yoga Teacher Training programs. Among Ananda’s most popular teachers, Savitri has taught at Ananda’s Expanding Light Retreat and several of Ananda’s branch communities since she came to Ananda.
An expert in the chakras for many decades years, she has taught hundreds of classes, workshops, and seminars on awakening the chakras and understanding their true meaning and purpose.
Nabha Cosley is the coordinating instructor for this course and the primary point of contact for all the students. Nabha served with Ananda for many years as a meditation teacher, team manager, and author, helping Ananda to share the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda through websites, apps, and other channels.
As a teacher at Ananda he has worked with high school students and middle-schoolers as well as and adults, and has taught classes with The Expanding Light retreat as well as Ananda centers such as Dallas and New Zealand. He lives at Ananda Village with his wife, Michelle, and their young daughter.