Please be specific (i.e., how many months or years have you been practicing this often?)
This is not a prerequisite for the course.
RNs will need to fill out an additional application to begin this process.
Ananda Yoga® Teacher Training In Person FAQs
Terms & Conditions
for Ananda Yoga® Teacher Training
Participants must agree to the following terms & conditions for this course:
a) You will not share the course manual or other course materials with anyone.
b) To receive a written letter of completion, a certificate, and/or CE hours for Nurses, depends upon:
- Satisfactory performance on all pre-course online assignments and in-person and online assignments during the course (including on-time completion).
- Full, regular, and meaningful participation in all course activities.
- The faculty’s assessment of your readiness to teach.
d) Refund Policy:
- If you cancel or reschedule at least 21 days before your scheduled arrival, $200 of your deposit remains as a credit for one year, and $100 is forfeited. If you cancel or reschedule with shorter notice, the entire deposit is forfeited.
- If you cancel after arrival, the cost of room and board for 2 nights will be forfeited and you will receive a refund on the remainder of your tuition and room and board.