This is not a prerequisite for the course.
Ananda Yoga Restorative graduates can receive a discounted rate on this course.
E.g. What style of yoga to do you teach and how often? Who are your students?
There will be a 30-minute video assignment that will require a volunteer student during unit/week 5.
Note: These weekly livestream classes include discussion, Q&A and practice teaching sessions. Those who cannot attend can watch the recordings.
RNs will be need to complete an additional assignment in the last unit of the course in order to receive CEUs.
Terms & Conditions
for Restorative Ananda Yoga® Teacher Training Online
Participants must agree to the following terms & conditions for this course:
a) You will not share the course manual or other course materials with anyone.
b) To receive a written letter of completion and/or CE hours for RYT's or Nurses, depends upon:
c) Course requirements include the following tasks, for which The Expanding Light and Online with Ananda do not provide technical support:
- Satisfactory performance on all assignments (including on-time completion).
- Full, regular, and meaningful participation in all course activities.
- The faculty’s assessment of your readiness to teach.
d) This distance-learning version of Restorative Ananda Yoga® Teacher Training offers credit toward Ananda Yoga® Therapy Training (and therefore Yoga Therapist certification via the International Association of Yoga Therapists), and continuing education for Yoga Alliance RYTs. It does not count toward Level 2 Ananda Yoga® Teacher Training certification because Yoga Alliance does not yet recognize online courses.
- Teach restorative yoga to another participant via Skype or zoom (or a similar internet video chat service) on two occasions.
- Make 3 short videos, and post them on YouTube (or a similar service). Videos can be made with a smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.; no special video equipment is required.
e) Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 14 days or more before the start of the program, your payment will be refunded, less a $150 processing fee. If you cancel within 14 days of the start of the program, then 50% of your payment will be refunded, and the remainder will be forfeited. If you cancel more than 14 days after the start of the program, the full program cost will be forfeited.