Education for Life
Online High School
We invite you to join us on this new venture. Together we can spread Education for Life with teenagers.
- Our online high school offers small class sizes (with an average of six students per class).
- All sessions are live, with teacher and students interacting with each other.
- The school mirrors our residential high schools with an emphasis on the four themes of: service, adventure, self-discovery, and personal excellence.
- Service projects and internships are a part of each student’s schedule.
Upcoming Online Event
Sharing about Ananda’s Work with Teenagers
Please join us!
Date: Friday, February 21 at 8-9 AM, Pacific Time, cost: free
Topics to be presented by teachers, students, and alumni:
- Meet the directors of our three high schools in Palo Alto, Ananda Village and our Online School
- What are the challenges and opportunities of the Will Years(ages 12-18)?
- Interviews with current students and alumni
Online Platform: Click here to attend the live event!
JR. & SR. HIGH SCHOOL
A Residential, community-based program
For over 40 years, Education for Life has pioneered an approach that emphasizes cultivating the intellect in conjunction with the body, feelings, and will. Modern research shows that the future of education around the world lies with schools that can successfully implement this kind of integrated, holistic approach.
- Enlightened Education
- Boarding Facilities
- International Students
- High Achievement
- Service and Adventure