Over the years, many friends and acquaintances have asked me to write down my ideas regarding children, especially in terms of helping them to open up to their own spiritual nature, but also in the more practical areas of life.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Task of Motherhood Is Holy
- Chapter 2: “One foot in front of the other…”
- Chapter 3: Spiritual Food
- Chapter 4: Hidden Blessings
- Chapter 5: City of the Mind
- Chapter 6: Prayer and Devotion
- Chapter 7: Rhythms and Weekly Satsangs
- Chapter 8: When Does the Soul Enter the Body?
- Chapter 9: Wonderful Things Kids Say and Do
- Chapter 10: Praying to Conceive a Spiritual Child
Special Bonus Section is included in the free e-book, below, and contains chapters that provide special insights about raising teens, and more.
- Finding God, even now, in our family… Written after the untimely death of Timothy Kretzmann, beloved husband and father.