General Website Questions
To enroll in one of online courses, live broadcasts, or the Ananda Virtual Community, you will first need to create a free online account here.
The confirmation e-mail may have gone to your junk folder or spam. If you still don’t see it, contact us and we will manually confirm your account.
- The Ananda Virtual Community is a subscription program. A person can subscribe either monthly ($20 per month) or yearly ($180 per year). The Virtual Community offers ongoing spiritual support through regular live guided meditations, healing prayers, live satsangs and book study meetings. It includes many supportive resources to help enrich and deepen your spiritual life.
- Live Events and Webinars are normally one time events that are live online at a scheduled time. They do not include assignments or other material. They are always recorded and available to those who are enrolled in the live broadcast.
- The Online Courses are more involved then a single live event or webinar in that they include reading assignments, audio, and video. They also have assignments such a quizzes and exercises to help you engage and learn the material offered. Some include live webinars with the instructor. Most courses offer a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course enrollment.
Account Profile Questions
Usernames cannot be changed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Log into Online with Ananda. Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen. You will see a drop down menu that will include your profile. Click on the word, “Profile” and then, “Edit profile.” Scroll down to the item named, “User picture.” You can either upload an image or simply “drag and drop” an image into the box provided. Be sure to click, “Update profile” to save image to your profile.
Log into Online with Ananda. Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen. You will see a drop down menu that will include your profile. Click on the word, “Profile” and then, “Edit profile.” Scroll down to the description box. Type in anything you would like to share about yourself and how you came to be here on this site. Be sure to click, “Update profile” to save image to your profile.
Your User Menu has your profile picture and your first name next to it. It has several drop-down items that are helpful for accessing your courses and profile information.
The User Menu is accessible from the top of your screen. If you are viewing from a mobile device, please expand the menu at the top right. Then tap on your name and you will see links to your profile, courses, etc.
If you are viewing the browser from a wider screen, the user menu is conveniently located at the top right. Hover over it to get links to your important information.
Enrollment and Payment Questions
If you haven’t already done so, create a free online account.
You can view all your enrollments by going to “My Courses” from your User Menu after you’ve logged in. What’s my User Menu?
(1) Cancel directly through your PayPal account. (Look for “pre-approved payments” on your PayPal profile page.) or contact us.
(2) If you cancel during a free trial, you will not be charged anything. However, you will lose access to the free trial option if you decide to sign up again in the future.
(3) Payments for monthly memberships are non-refundable. Monthly memberships that are canceled will remain active until the end of their most recent billing cycle.
(4) Yearly memberships that are canceled will remain active until the nearest end-of-month since purchase. You will be refunded a pro-rated amount based on the number of months that have passed since purchase. Depending on circumstances, the refund amount may reflect either the full monthly rate ($20) or the discounted yearly rate ($180 per year/$15 per month). To receive your pro-rated refund, contact us.
Webinar and Live Event Questions
Through our webinars and live event broadcasts, you can connect with our team of experts in the field of meditation, yoga, and spiritual living. We utilize an easy-to-use software to conduct live classes and workshops over the internet. In a webinar or live event broadcast, each participant sits at his or her own computer and is connected to the presenter via the internet. Our webinars and live events are interactive and allow full participation between the audience and the presenter.
We currently use Zoom for our webinars.
- If you have never attended a Zoom Webinar before: Test Your Connection
- You will need the latest version of Zoom on your computer in order to attend our webinars:
- Once you have signed up for one of our webinars, simply log into the webinar event page. This is where you will find the link to the webinar along with instructions to join.
- You will also be sent by e-mail a link for the webinar through the course announcement forum
- Click on the link provided for the webinar shortly before scheduled starting time
- Select “Open URL: Zoom Launcher” to launch Zoom
- Enter your email address and name in the boxes provided
- Click on “Join Webinar”
Please note: You won’t use your Online with Ananda Username or Password to join the webinars.
We record all our webinars and live events. Everyone who is enrolled in the live event or webinar will receive a link to the recording.
No special software is needed. Anyone can view our live events and webinars on any computer or device.
Most of the videos on our site are copyright protected and not downloadable. However, there are some exceptions. Audio and reading material are downloadable in every course.
Online Course Questions
Log into Online with Ananda. Once you are logged in, you will be directed to the course overview page, which contains a list of all the courses you are enrolled in. Click any title to access the course. You can also hover over your profile in the upper right corner of the screen. You will see a drop down menu that will include “My Courses.” All the courses you are enrolled in are listed there. See Tutorial Screen Shots.
Each course has a unique enrollment period. Some have a specific enrollment period with an open start date. Others have a specific start and end date. We also have courses that have unlimited enrollment. Enrollment information for each course can be found on it’s sign-up page.
Most of our courses are self-guided and allow you to follow at your own pace. They normally have specific enrollment period, such as 90 days or 120 days. A few of our courses have a specific start and end date.
Regardless of the time zone you are in, you can take any of our online courses. All material (reading, audio, and video) in our courses are open and available 24/7. You can engage in the course when ever it is convenient to your schedule or time zone.The only aspect of a course that is time specific are webinars and live broadcasts. They are recorded for those are unable to attend live. Recordings are sent to enrolled students and are also posted within the course itself.
Once a course with a specific end date or enrollment period ends, you will no longer have access to course material. However, you can download all reading and audio material to your computer to have indefinitely. Most of the videos in our courses are copyright protected and therefore not downloadable.
We can extend enrollment in most cases. Each course is unique. Contact us for specific course extension information.