Since the Ananda Meditation app launched in 2017, 44,471 people have completed 375,136 lessons and guided meditations.
It is one of the most highly rated meditation apps, with over 1,000 people around the world giving it 4.9 stars out of 5 in reviews on the App Store and Google Play. The app has also helped tens of thousands learn how to meditate or deepen their existing practice.
You can be a part of trying the latest versions of this app and testing features before they are released to everyone. Your help in finding and reporting bugs will improve the experience of other users of this app!
How to Download the Beta
Warning: You will be using beta, unfinished versions of the app. There is a small chance that some of your meditation data could be lost or changed.
If you are OK taking those risks, your help in trying the beta and reporting any bugs is greatly appreciated!
Install on iOS
- Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing.
- Visit this link on your iOS device.
- Tap View in TestFlight or Start Testing; or tap Install or Update for the app you want to test.
Install on Android
- Visit this link on your testing device.
- Install or update the app as needed.
How to Report Problems
The reason for doing a beta test is to discover problems and get feedback. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Email email@example.com with your feedback.
- On iOS, take a screenshot, then tap on the picture-in-picture image and choose the Share with Developer option.
We automatically log app crashes and some other errors, but it’s still helpful to hear from you whenever something goes wrong.
Thanks for the giving the new app a try and helping us to prepare it for wider release.