(After completing registration and payment, you will automatically be sent a deck of Ananda Yoga Asana Affirmation Cards to this address to help you with your studies.)
Please be specific (i.e., how many months or years have you been practicing this often?)
This is not a prerequisite for the course.
Recordings will be made available for classes that are missed, and you'll need to watch those recordings before the next weekend's classes.
RNs will need to fill out an additional application to begin this process.
- Ananda Yoga® Teacher Training FAQs
Terms & Conditions
for Ananda Yoga® Teacher Training Online
Participants must agree to the following terms & conditions for this course:
a) You will not share the course manual or other course materials with anyone.
b) To receive a written letter of completion, a certificate, and/or CE hours for Nurses, depends upon:
c) Course requirements include the following tasks, for which The Ananda School of Yoga and Meditation and Online with Ananda provide limited technical support:
- Satisfactory performance on all assignments (including on-time completion).
- Full, regular, and meaningful participation in all course activities.
- The faculty’s assessment of your readiness to teach.
- Teach Ananda Yoga to a volunteer student for your final video assignment.
- Make several short videos, and post them on YouTube (or a similar service) under "private" with a password or "unlisted". Videos can be made with a smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.; no special video equipment is required.
d) Refund Policy: If you cancel 14 days or more before the start of the program, your payment will be refunded, less a $150 processing fee. If you cancel within 14 days of the start of the program, then 50% of your payment will be refunded, and the remainder will be forfeited. If you cancel more than 14 days after the start of the program, the full program cost will be forfeited.