All scriptures declare man to be not a corruptible body, but a living soul; by Kriya he is given a method to prove the scriptural truth.Paramhansa Yogananda
Kriya Yoga is a spiritual path, not just a single technique. The Path of Kriya includes specific techniques of meditation and yoga, along with discipleship and the philosophical understanding from Art and Science of Raja Yoga. After a student has taken our online courses, Ananda Course in Meditation, Art and Science of Raja Yoga, and Course on Discipleship, or their equivalent (the print version or classes at an Ananda Center), they are eligible to take this fourth step on the Path of Kriya Yoga. This course will help you to put all your previous training together into a comprehensive daily practice.
- January 16 to April 24, 2023
- May 8 to August 14, 2023
- September 14 to December 11, 2023
- January 15 to April 22, 2024
*Enrollment available upon confirmation of having completed Steps 1-3 on the Path of Kriya Yoga.
What You'll Receive
- Textbook (pdf format).
- Audio learning tracks (mp3 format).
- Video tutorials.
- Interactive forums.
- Regular online discussion meetings with instructor.
- Personal support (via email, telephone, or live chat).
- Certificate of Completion.