A yogic exploration of life's deepest mystery
Wednesday, Oct 25, 4:30 – 6:30 PM Pacific time
(Will be recorded for offline viewing)
“Master of his body and mind, the Kriya Yogi ultimately achieves victory over the ‘last enemy,’ death.
‘So shalt thou feed on Death, that feeds on men:
And Death once dead, there’s no more dying then.’ (Shakespeare, Sonnet 146)“
— Paramhansa Yogananda, Autobiography of a Yogi
Swami Kriyananda often called Death the “Final Exam.” The ultimate teaching of all yoga-science is the possibility of making this transition with complete freedom of consciousness.
Based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, this webinar combines the metaphysical aspects of this great mystery with practical insights on how to understand, prepare for, and befriend this mystical transition that each of us must one day experience.
The yogi who, during his lifetime, has practiced withdrawing his energy and consciousness from the body is able to greet death as an old friend. Permanently released by conscious transition, he emerges from the body with great joy. — Swami Kriyananda, The Essence of the Bhagavad Gita
This 2-hour webinar covers:
- The metaphysical purpose of death
- What exactly happens at the time of death
- Are our loved ones truly lost after death? If not, where are they, and can they be contacted?
- Understanding Paramhansa Yogananda’s statement “Breathlessness is deathlessness”
- Overcoming all fear and anxiety related to death, dying and bereavement
- Yogic precepts for helping others deal with grief and bereavement
- Achieving victory over death: Practical ways to tap into your true, deathless nature
Enroll and Receive
- A live 2 hour webinar with the instructor (will be recorded for offline viewing).
- A handout with in-depth articles and practical guidelines on the webinar topic by Swami Kriyananda and Paramhansa Yogananda.
- Lifetime access to the webinar and materials.
- Access to personal email support from the instructor.
Sign Up Today
“The webinar is presented beautifully in such a way to show the spirituality of this “final exam” so we have clarity and no fear. A realistic course that puts me at ease.”— Sherry A., Singapore
“Sagar’s knowledge on this topic is clear & well understood. His use of analogies & stories were very helpful in providing an easily understood picture of the topic he was discussing. I highly recommend this course to anyone who has questions about the death & dying process.” — Diana B., Seattle
Sagar approaches a challenging topic in a light and gentle manner. He blends science and spiritual truths in a practical way. His examples and analogies are clearly understandable. I found this presentation quite uplifting.— Nancy C., Maryland
When my dad passed away ten years ago, I was heartbroken to the point that I couldn’t eat, dropped 17 pounds just like that, and developed chest pains. From then on, I wanted to learn as much as I could about death and dying so that it would not be such a miserable experience when another loved one would leave me. This webinar was an excellent investment towards that end. Sagar is an engaging guide; he presented this difficult and fascinating topic in a sensitive and credible way, and used practical everyday-life examples to help us understand concepts. When death makes more sense, then life makes more sense. And we can live more purposefully. Thank you Sagar! Well done.— Diane C, Minnesota
This webinar takes a practical approach to demystifying the greatest question we all contemplate at some point – what happens when we die. It is at the same time comforting, exciting, hopeful, instructive, and logical. Sagar has utmost respect for the subject, while also delivering the information with a delightful lightness and radiance that makes you happy to be in his presence and part of his lesson. Cannot recommend more highly!— Janine S., Colorado
Meet Your Instructor