Question and Answer Webinar with Dr. Peter Van Houten, M.D.
“There isn’t a single aspect of our personality that can’t be transformed into something higher.” Swami Kriyananda
One of the central keys to change is daily meditation, which develops the prefrontal lobes and quiets the primitive areas of the brain associated with negative emotions. In addition to bringing more happiness and success into your life, more prefrontal lobe development, as Dr. Peter discusses, opens the doorway to superconsciousness, our highest potential as human beings.
Another key component of spiritual and personal development lies in our astral anatomy, our energy body. You’ll learn how your energetic body, including the chakras, relates to your physical brain and body, and how best to make use of this connection.
- You Can Change Your Behavior and The Way You Think: Part 1 and 2
- Question and Answer Webinar with Dr. Peter Van Houten – recorded September 6, 2012.
In these videos, you will:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how meditation and spiritual practices refine your brain.
- Learn specific practices proven to help self-transformation.
- Learn lifestyle changes to benefit and support your transformation.
- Understand how to make the most of the connection between your energy anatomy and your brain’s anatomy.
- Learn specific ways to move toward greater superconscious inspiration in your life.