Paramhansa Yogananda’s teachings on some of the most fascinating aspects of the soul’s journey to freedom
Dive into the central teaching of yoga science — that hidden deep within each one of us is a subtle blueprint of Divinity.
Recorded October 27, 2021 for about 200 participants
Duration: Two Hours
This Webinar Covers:
- The three bodies that encase each soul: physical, astral and causal
- How lifeforce creates the physical body
- The anatomy of the astral body: chakras, the kundalini, and the three main energy channels of ida, pingala and sushumna
- How the yogi raises the kundalini
- The spiritual eye and the Aum vibration
- Why pranayama (lifeforce control) is a shortcut to total self-transformation
- Living from the Astral Body: Tools to live as Beings of Light
Enroll and receive:
- A supplementary 20-page handout with inspiration, guidance and insight on the chakras, astral body and the kundalini based the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda and Swami Kriyananda
- 20% off for the course Understanding the Chakras In-Depth
Sign Up Today
“This is a superb introduction to an understanding of the Astral Body. Sagar is a gifted teacher, able to explain even complex matters in simple, easily understood ways, frequently accompanied with a delightful sense of humour. He has distilled the important features of the astral body with a carefully balanced perspective of what is important and how students can be distracted by trendy fashions. I strongly recommend this course as even knowledgeable seekers are likely to learn a good deal.”— John L., Australia
“I really enjoyed listening to this course. . . This is a fantastic introduction to the Astral Anatomy and Kundalini, and has a lot of information in the supplementary handouts to read offline which compliment the teachings and take you further.” — Melany J.-R., United Kingdom
Thank you Sagar for an excellent webinar. I enjoyed listening to your straightforward teaching of the astral body, which helped deepen my understanding. Your lessons are always a joy 🙂— Karen M., United Kingdom
This is a beautiful course and Sagar is a wonderful instructor. It is a great way to see how the Ananda courses are so well developed, presented and packed with content.— Aaliyah, Canada
Meet your Instructor
Brahmachari Sagar resides in the Ananda Monastery located at Ananda Village in Northern California. Born into a family of kriya-yogis, Sagar read Paramhansa Yogananda’s Autobiography of a Yogi at a young age, an influence that culminated in his decision to serve Yogananda’s mission through Ananda.
Sagar led Ananda’s work in Mumbai for about five years and has served Ananda’s work in India and the US as a teacher and counselor to students and as a meditation and stress-relief workshop facilitator for corporates.
Sagar currently serves in Ananda’s Online Ministry. He is one of the principal instructors for the Ananda Course in Meditation and has helped create several such online offerings as the full-length courses The Yoga Teachings of Jesus, Karma and Reincarnation and the webinars The Anatomy of the Astral Body, Losing the Fear of Death Through the Science of Yoga, and How to Stand Unshaken amidst Life’s Challenges. You can read some of his articles here.
Prior to commencing his life of service at Ananda, Sagar was a graduate student with full scholarship at Boston University and holds advanced degrees in Engineering.