Ananda Course in Meditation (Testimonial by Matthew)
August 13, 2021
Learn Paramhansa Yogananda’s Scientific Meditation Techniques
Whether a beginning or experienced meditator, take this meditation class to develop or deepen your daily meditation practice and connect with your higher Self.
Next Session: August 19 – October 28, 2021
The Powerful Tool of Daily Meditation
Daily meditation helps us overcome our limitations and achieve our highest potential. Meditators worldwide testify that meditation helps transform commonly experienced emotions such as stress, fear and anxiety into the peace, calmness and joy. Regular meditation also naturally enhances our concentration, energy levels and creativity.
For the past 50 years, Ananda has taught Paramhansa Yogananda’s meditation techniques that show us how to attain optimal wellbeing on all levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
With our Ananda Course in Meditation (formerly Lessons in Meditation) you, too, can learn to meditate deeply and consistently and can reap all the benefits of a vibrant meditation practice.
Why Take This Meditation Class?
Make Daily Meditation a Reality
Our 10-week online meditation class is structured to guide you step-by-step through the various tools and meditation techniques you need to create a sustainable practice.
Weekly assignments and inspiration will help you build a routine that works for you.
Receive Caring Support from Experienced Instructors
We all face unique challenges with our meditations.
Your instructors are there to answer your questions, to offer individual feedback, and to encourage you as you learn to meditate or deepen your existing practice.
Learn Meditation Techniques for Self-Realization
These universal scientific techniques taught by Paramhansa Yogananda are for mind, body, and soul healing. But most of all, they will help you connect with your higher Self, the Divine, or God.
This course is also the first step toward learning Kriya Yoga, Yogananda’s highest technique for Self-realization.
Join a Worldwide Community of Truthseekers
With our cohort model, you will go through the course and meditate online with like-minded classmates from all over the world.
Upon completion of the course, you will also receive a free one-month membership with Ananda’s Virtual Community.
What You’ll Receive in This Meditation Class
- A structured curriculum of 8 lessons in meditation with two additional weeks to pace your learning
- Weekly live webinars with guided meditations, discussions, and Q&A recorded for offline viewing
- Downloadable PDF of each meditation lesson
- Weekly assignments and quizzes to guide your understanding with personalized feedback
- Audio MP3s, videos, and inspiration accompanying each week’s meditation lesson
- Inspiration and sharing through online forums by our top meditation class instructors
- Certificate of completion
- Lifetime access to course material upon course completion
- One time free re-enrollment (within two years or course purchase) for students who are unable to complete the course