Message from Vanamali Devi
May 1, 2013
To all my dear Ananda Friends,
I know how much all of you must be grieving for your beloved Master but if its any consolation to you I just wanted you all to know that he passed away at a most auspicious time.
- The year is in Uttarayanam – the northward journey of the sun which is the auspicious time for which Bhishma the grandsire of the Kurus waited for before leaving his body.
- The month is Chaitra. the second month of spring and the month in which both Sri Rama and Hanuman were born.
- The lunar fortnight was in shukla paksha or the waxing phase of the moon
- The day was ekadasi, 11th day of the lunar fortnight which is considered to be a most auspicious day to leave this body.
- I’m not sure what the time was but considering all the above factors I feel sure it must also have been very good.
I have no doubt that he will continue to guide you all from the higher realms.
I feel blessed to have met him in Feb. in Pune. In a way I was drawn to go and visit him there especially since Sahaja was also there and he was kind enough to invite me for lunch. It was a memorable occasion and I am so grateful to god for giving me this opportunity.
love and blessings,