All live classes will be held entirely on weekends:
- 3 Saturdays each month (9 AM-12 PM and 2-5:30 PM PST)
- 2 Sundays each month (9 AM-12 PM PST).
- This allows for one full weekend off each month from live classes, however there will be assignments to complete.
You’re expected to participate online throughout the week at times convenient for you as well as attend live classes.
This means each week, you’ll need to make time for approximately 9-12 hours for live classes, workshops and sadhanas and 4-5 hours of asynchronous assignments which includes:
- Live and pre-recorded classes
- Self quizzes
- Video assignments
- Reading assignements
- Practice time
- Participation in discussion forums.
Students are required to be present for all mandatory classes and 75% of livestream classes for RYT 200 certification.